PDF Protect and Unprotect
PDF Protect and Unprotect software allows encrypting, decrypting, restricting and unrestricting the PDF page permissions. It can protect PDF file by implementing some restrictions on PDF file with the help of User Password and Owner Password. It can also set all permission of PDF like printing, form fill, edit, modify, comments, annotations, copy, assemble, accessibility etc. Users can enable or disable the restriction of PDF pages with this program. PDF protector and unprotector has all the options to set or unset all the security permissions from PDF document. PDF unlocker application can unlock any PDF file such as non-restricted or restricted PDF files. To unprotect any PDF file user must have to enter Open Password if it is password protected and after entering the password, user can click on the ‘Take Action’ button and the software will unlock PDF file.
Key features of PDF Protect and Unprotect
- Supports both addition and removal of password protection from PDF files.
- Removes all security parameters from PDF file.
- Very useful tool if you are unable to print copy or edit your PDF document.
- Provide both encryption and decryption in one tool.
- Enable or disable all PDF securities such as printing, comments, assemble, form fill, annotations, copy, edit, modify, comments, accessibility, etc.
- Support to add prefix and suffix with resultant file name for better naming. These are optional fields.
- Support batch operation to save your time.
- Support 40 bits, 128 bits encryption level.
- Stand alone application does not require Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
- Compatible with all Windows Version like 7, Vista and XP.
- Support both 32bit and 64bit OS.
- .net framework 2.0 or more
- 10 MB free hard drive space
- 256 MB RAM
- Windows XP/Vista/7